“Yoga and Pilates are not just a repetition of a few postures. It is more about the exploration and discovery of the subtle energies of life.”
Sometimes our bodies crave a little extra time and attention. Caimeli will provide a renewal for each person’s body, mind and spirit through our nourishment and a pure form of living.
Our studio is in a converted horse barn of 70 sq. meters with high ceilings, wooden floors, ambient lighting, pleasant sounds and aromatic titillation. The mood is striking but it does not compare to the outdoors and our natural surroundings. Outdoor classes on our pool deck add another dimension to our experience, and practice bringing both Yoga and Pilates down to its original link with nature. Yoga means union and when it is practiced outdoors it feels like a union with nature, humanity and the universe where as Pilates will raise your mindfulness to another level. Being outdoors will intensify your experience in many ways since nature inspires themes that are spoken in class; focusing, awareness, breathing deeply, and practicing stillness.
What is included in the workshop?
- 2-7 nights’ accommodation in a double or single room
- 2 healthy seasonal nutritional” farm to table” vegetarian meals served family style.
- 2 classes daily in the morning and afternoon
- An introduction to the varietal and wines of Umbria. A pleasurable experience for those that want to taste and enjoy
What is NOT included in the workshop?
- Travel Insurance
- Pickup and Drop offs which can be arranged with our local transport service in Umbertide